- 750 and better: exceptional credit score
- 700 a€“ 750: A good credit rating
- 650 a€“ 700: viewed as a good credit rating
- 600 a€“ 650: Termed as a negative credit rating
- Below 600: With a credit rating under 600 its becoming more challenging to protected a loan but not difficult. Some small lenders specialize in financial loans if you have less than perfect credit scores under 650. See financial loans above.
It may be easier to acquire bad credit loans with guaranteed acceptance or no credit score assessment anyway for well-known amounts like $5,000. As an alternative, identify lenders that take really low fico scores or no credit rating after all. Unfortunately, no lender can guarantee a loan, plus some type of check is performed. Read More